Are you a student with a passion for creativity? Do you love to meet new people and share your ideas? Jumpstart your career in advertising! For student members, the AAF provides valuable insights into the many avenues of advertising, connections and even job opportunities that will help propel your advertising career! For educators, involvement in AAF-ND is the perfect way to make an impact on students at your school who are looking to dive into the advertising industry.
We offer many great opportunites for students at no cost!
Here's some of our latest events and opportunities:
> Portfolio Review Day (April 12th)
> Pro-Am Day (Fall 2018)
- Connect to advertising professionals
- Receive career advice from professionals in our area
- Find internships and jobs
- Develop and exercise your advertising talent
- Build and gain leadership skills
- Be recognized for your talent and leadership skills within the organization
- Enter the Student American Advertising Awards
- Visit advertising agencies and other related businesses
- Attend AAF-ND events and utlize your student discount
- Meet professionals in the industry
- Meet people who share your passion, both on and off campus
- Apply to win academic scholarships and grants
- Receive member discounts to services and products that help you stay current and successful in the industry
- Share ideas with other students and professionals
- Pro Am Day (Studio Tours and Shadow a Professional)
- Portfolio Review Day (Have your portfolio reviewed by professionals in the industry)
- The American Advertising Awards
- Speaker events throughout the year
- Stay tuned for more student-focused events throughout the year!