So what is AAF-ND?
AAF-ND is one of 210 local affiliates of the American Advertising Federation and part of AAF's 8th District. The district includes clubs from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Our Club is open to anyone in a communication-related field. We are corporate communicators, public relations practitioners, journalists, freelance writers, designers and multimedia specialists, advertising sales representatives, musicians and printers.
The AAF Mission
The American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
- Brings members together to deliver creative business solutions
- Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
- Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
- Develops the industry’s future leaders
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Offers engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
- Utilizes industry expertise to address community issues
- Provides opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
For more than 50 years, AAF-ND has:
- Provided our members professional development and networking opportunities
- Recognized creatvitiy and excellence in advertising and marketing
- Contributed to the vitality, economies and cultures of Red River Valley communities
Members also enjoy many benefits such as:
- Monthly professional speaker events featuring regional and national experts
- Fun, social activites and studio tours throughout the year
- Many opportunities for students to network within the industry and learn from professionals
- All members receive a ticket to the annual Addy Awards Show and a discounted rate for entries